Friday, April 20, 2007

Given today's hectic lifestyles and the constant juggling of celluloid telephones and blueberries, I'm sure you're finding it increasingly difficult to fit the long-playing workout into your daily schedule. Or perhaps like me you're getting a little tired of having to flip the record over in the middle of a bend or a stretch as sweat drips all over the turntable.

Well, I'm happy to announce that those days are finally over. Solely for the benefit of you, my dear readers, I have condensed both sides of Debbie Drake's classic exercise program into an intensive three-minute routine that will allow you to reap the benefits of the full workout and still make it to the 7:30 showing of Blades of Glory.

I must warn you, however. The maneuvers are a little more complicated than before, and the level of difficulty has increased slightly to make up for the shortened duration. But I'm certain that with a little practice this rigorous exercise will get you ready for bikini season in the blink of an eye.


0 Comments: